Do you know which approach is the best to make your customers happy? Well, this is a question that every marketer gets confused about. The most common dilemma that businesses face these days is they think they understand customers. However, customer behaviour is quite unpredictable. You just can’t afford to rely upon gut feeling or intuition as customers’ purchasing habits are very dynamic in this era of online shopping. Well, we have an amazing solution for you which is to conduct A/B testing.
A/B testing is a statistical way to compare the two versions such as A and B to know which versions go better for you.
A/B Testing Process
Here’s an A/B testing framework you can use to start running tests –
- Collect data to find out where you need to improve. Start with areas attracting high volume on your website, it will enable you to gather data faster. Look for pages with low conversion or high abandonment rates
- Identify and set objectives to find out whether or not the new variations are performing better than the original version
- After identifying your objective, start generating A/B testing ideas and hypotheses for why you think they will perform better than the current version. Prioritize them in terms of expected impact and level of difficulty in implementation
- Use an A/B testing software to make desired changes in an element of your website experience. It could be anything from changing the color of a button to hiding the navigation elements
- Run experiments and wait for your visitors to participate. They will be randomly assigned to either the control or variation version of the website. Their response to each experience is measured and compared to determine how each performed
- Start analyzing the results after the experiment is over. You’ll find out how the two visions of your page performed and whether or not there is a statistically significant difference
|Quick Tip – Running a successful A/B test requires years of experience and skill, it’s quite normal to feel overwhelmed by the extensive steps involved in the experiment. At ANS Commerce, we provide our clients with complete performance marketing services and take care of all the marketing planning and campaigns for them. Request your free DEMO today!|
Benefits of A/B Testing
Boost Your ROI
A/B testing can assist you in analyzing the website visitor and customer behavior before investing in major decisions. It can assist you in avoiding unwanted risks by helping you focus your efforts and resources for maximum efficiency. Ultimately increasing your ROI, conversions, long-term customer loyalty, and other relevant metrics.
|Quick tip: You must know of every single point that took you to success, we recommend you to always take an independent variable first and measure its performance.|
Prevent Cart Abandonment
The final goal of every website is to sell goods and services. However, getting visitors to follow through with checkout after clicking the add to cart button is not an easy task because usually, potential customers abandon their carts before paying. A/B testing can assist businesses in finding the optimal combination of tweaks to the order pages that will motivate the users to finish the purchase.
The customer journey between checkout and entering a delivery address is the best place to implement the A/B testing.
Want to know about constructive Website designing tips? Just CLICK HERE
Lower Bounce Rate
It hurts when a visitor just vanishes from the website in a few seconds. A/B testing is an easy way to determine the best combination of elements that will make the visitors stay on your website for longer. The more time they spend on your website, the more chances of them discovering something of value, resulting in conversion.
Want to know some amazing tips to fix your brandstore speed? CLICK HERE
|Quick tip: You must experiment while creating a new page on web design, write fresh titles while testing the variations to boost conversions.|
Improved User Engagement
Elements of a website that can be A/B tested include the headline, images, call-to-action (CTA) forms and language, layouts, fonts, and more. Testing one change at a time helps in finding out which influenced user behavior and which did not. Implementing the winner variation will improve the user experience, resulting in overall success.
|Quick tip: If you are facing problems with tracking your website, ANS Commerce is here for you. We provide an in-house tool for marketing automation and detailed analysis to enhance your CTA. Request your free DEMO now!|
How Can We Help You?
Well, now you know how incredibly A/B testing works in optimizing your business. But are you worried about how you will implement it? Well, no worries we are here to help you as ANS Commerce provides the best assistance when it comes to A/B testing. As it has special features like:
- Experiments different audience sets: It experiments with different audience sets to analyze the best approach for the brand
- Segmenting custom audience: It segments the custom audience on the basis of behaviour on the website to know what works best for them
- Tech & Product: ANS helps you in optimizing the load time of the website, one-page checkout for faster transactions, a data layer for better tracking, and a lot more features
Go ahead and request your free DEMO now!
We all know how dynamic e-commerce businesses are these days which is even more of a big alert for the companies that make certain decisions on gut feeling or intuition. That’s the reason A/B testing is imperative and the most useful tool these days to drive your e-business growth. A lot of companies in the world have achieved a lot more than their goals by A/B testing and your business could be the next! What are you still thinking? Implement A/B testing now!